Nowadays anything Arabic may bring you some unwanted attention, but NIMANY's Ts only bring that mesmerised "Wow!" look your way. The edgy designs infuse eastern warmth and western culture; the curvy fonts grab your body and bring out the Sexy in you!The designer, Mr. Behnoud, takes the beauty of his homeland (Iran) and brings it into our everyday life. He tattoos the authentic Persian art on the wearer's body and into the observer's mind. Lets just say: if you are wearing one of his Ts it's hard to go unnoticed!
Anytime I wear my NIMANYs, I get bombarded with questions about the designer and where you can get one. His designs can not be found in boutiques and department stores yet but he seems to be headed in that direction. You can get your hands on a NYMANY T-shirt by going to his site or attending one of the many shows he participates in (for more information see the NIMANY website).
Because his work is not considered mainstream yet (and I emphasise yet!) wearing it satisfies the trendsetter in all of us and I for one can proudly say NIMANY is for ME!
11 comments:
Well said!
I like your articles but not the product it's lame. The whole thing is a bit iffy for me. So No NIMANY for me.
I like the last comment. It’s actually a compliment to NIMANY. It shows the T-shirts are distinct, unique and definitely not for everyone.
so is crap
I think you can handle crap! go for it!
nice stuff
You know our society is going down the drain when anyone with any minimal idea can make money or get exposure just by manipulating a bunch of pretenders and blind followers. To these people getting looks by people who don’t or can’t understand what they are looking at is the ultimate satisfaction. When you sit down and think about it these T-shirts are nothing more than Chinese gibberish that was in style a while back. Remember the days of people getting Japanese or Chinese tattoos all over their body without even knowing what they mean? It’s just a phase that we go through and for some this becomes so important that they actually define themselves with it and use as filler for their empty lives. Something to say; we are different not knowing that they are the same breed of an empty-headed generation.
I agree with the last comment, Nima Behnoud and his gang have done NOTHING but to create a propaganda among bunch of nyc loosers and junkies like themselves, anyone can be famous but at what price? I know what have these people done to get where they are and how many lives they have ruined to put their crap on the map. It's not worth it, I would do it. They're bunch of street hustlers than actual artists.
I think ur mother is a whore Anonymous
artist? not in a lifetime, a real focused business man maybe!
You are so right and very smart like all your friends!!!! He is just one super lucky guy winning the 3rd place among 15000 fashion designers. I bet they killed at least 14900 contestants!!! And a few judges!!! lots of love!! http://www.graniph.com/award/
Post a Comment